OUR COVID READY APPROACH
Dear valued guests,
First and foremost, all of us here at Casa Delfino hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy and safe. We would also like to announce that, thanks to the regulated restrictions that Greece has complied to and continues to do so throughout this pandemic, we are now able to welcome you again to our hotel which reopens on July 1st.
Throughout your stay, we will ensure the most protected and worry-free environment possible. The commitment to the safety and care of our guests is and will always be our top priority.
Therefore, we have established our health and safety approach according to the official government’s guidelines on hotel disinfection and hygiene.
Following you will find a list of some of the practices that will be implemented to protect you during your stay.
- Training of the staff regarding Covid-19 health & safety protocols.
- Τechnology where possible for contactless solutions eg. check in.
- Guests and employees must practice social distancing. All seating will be arranged to ensure physical distance is maintained.
- We added throughout the property labels with useful guidelines on how to ensure our guests’ health & safety.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in key places.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased and that applies to all public spaces with an emphasis on deep cleaning high traffic areas and back of house frequent contact surfaces & items.
- Enhanced in room cleaning using covid-free certified products and cleaning in high temperatures of all bed linen, towels and fabrics.
- Check in at 15.00 and check out at 11.00 am/ to ensure there is sufficient time to deep clean the rooms for new guests.
- Housekeeping service, change of lines and turn down service during the stay will be only upon request. Fresh towels are at our guests’ disposal 24 hours.
- Steam cleaners are used for the disinfection of fabric surfaces.
- Plenty of decorative items are suspended.
- Fully-stocked mini bar & tea-coffee facilities available upon request.
- Non-residents are not allowed to enter in guest rooms.
- A complete medical kit will be available at the Front Office.
- Doctor available for consultation.
- Spa treatments available by appointment. Adequate time will be given for the effective ventilation and disinfection of the area.
We have also amended our cancellation policy and more flexible policies apply. Please be so kind as to contact us for more details.
We trust these actions will help put your mind at ease.
When you are ready to travel, let Casa Delfino be your Safe Home away from Home.
You can always get in touch directly with our Casa Delfino Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and well.
The Management of Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa